Network legacy serial HVAC equipment such as Andover controls over a facility’s existing LAN/WAN. Large organizations like school boards and hospitals are taking advantage of this solution to minimize on-site HVAC visits for maintenance or administration staff. With the ability to remotely access HVAC equipment and diagnostic data from any PC on the network, malfunctions can be easily detected, maintaining optimal climate control.
- Real-time access to data from a central location
- Simultaneous routing of data to multiple destinations
- Secures data on private or public networks with SSL encryption and firewalling
- Automatic dial back-up on some products minimizes downtime in case of network failure
- Network Management Server delivers monitoring, management and remote deployment
- Maintain investment in existing legacy equipment